If it was a bad kiss, would you tell her?

So this guy and I kissed for the first time a little while ago, and since then he hasn't brought it up again.

Personally, I thought it was a nice kiss; I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be. One thing was that I didn't want to do the whole tongue thing on the first go, but I think he did. (it was a lip lock, but I could feel his tongue on my lips, and I didn't do anything back)

I am worried that he hasn't brought it up because he thought it was a bad kiss, therefore he doesn't want to try again...

If you were a guy, and kissed a girl and didn't enjoy it, would you talk to her about it? Would you just never bring the topic of kissing up again? or Would you try to help her improve?

Also, I don't think he knew that it was my first proper, meaningful kiss. Should I have told him?

He seems a bit distant to me most of the time now, so I don't know whether I should bring it up, because we are very close and have known each other for a long time, so I don't want things to get awkward between us.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an honest guy, but I would not tell a girl it was a bad kiss because I wouldn't want her to feel bad about herself and feel embarrassed. Would you like to know?

If she asked if it was a bad kiss, then I would tell her if that was the case, while reassuring her that it's okay and that we should perhaps practice some more. And practice a lot!

Now, maybe it was a good kiss, but he didn't feel 'it'. It could be he liked you, kissed you, and then realized there's no spark or something.

If you want you could ask him if it was a bad kiss or bring it more subtle, like when you're alone together try to kiss again and see what happens.

• oOkay, thankyou!

and I guess I don't want to know if it was bad, I just want to know why he's acting distant,and whethr or not he actually has any feelings for me..

What Guys Said 1

• Well is he your boyfriend? Anyways a boy doesn't usually care if a kiss is good or bad-that's more the girls job, (but we don't usually tell you that it was a bad kiss), but if he isn't your boyfriend maybe he doesn't wand to get into a srs relationship and wants just to be friends for now. Hope it helps!

• no he's not my boyfriend, but he's been quite flirty every now and then for the past 2 years. we have deep convos and stuff, so yeah.

Thankyou! :)

• Lol Well to answer your question, yes he does have feelings for you, and wants to be your boyfriend, but is too scared to tell you:) or it could mean that he just thinks of you as a really (really really) good friend and wants to keep you as a really good friend. But why would you bring up the subject of a kiss after you have already done it? Maybe he felt no need to?

• i don't really know, you're right, he probably just felt no need to. I just thought that if he liked it, then he would have tried again. I'm afraid that I might have given him the impression I didn't enjoy it. (I did enjoy it :D)

Anyhow, thanks for your answers, they're really helpful :)

What Girls Said 0