What would be the perfect and most romantic date for you?

This is more for the girls, but guys feel free to share also your opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• A candle lit dinner in his apartment with music playing softly in the background, a bunch of roses on the table and some rose petals scattered around the apartment...easy flowing conversation and a lovely romantic dance with my head on his shoulder/chest just slowly moving back and forth... and the towards the end, a cuddle either in front of a movie or a fire. :)

What Girls Said 2

• having dinner at the beach at night and then going back home to chill with music or a movie. I'd secretively like to be embarrassed with a big display of roses:)

• Shacking up for an all nighter of Black Ops II on xbox. We'd order pizza and have some cold beers in a cooler close enough so we won't have to leave the room. Then we'd be so turned on by all the adrenaline we'd practically jump each others' bones.

What Guys Said 1

• Just having a good time together...enjoying each others company...being close to each other. Then go back to her place or mine and watch a movie as she falls asleep in my arms. This is my G rated version anyway.