Would you date a girl who self harms?

Someone who is trying very hard to stop but every few months slips up when something bad happens? Would you date her? Or would it be too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it, and I've put up with it, but to be honest, that's all it was. I was putting up with it. I wasn't OK with it. I didn't like it. It actually bothered me, quite a lot. Putting up with it is about as nice as I could get. I'd naturally want and encourage her to stop. Depending on how bad she got, and what kind of self harm she engages in, determines if it's too much. Fortunately I don't have to deal with that crap anymore. Not with my current girlfriend. Thank the gods.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I would date her. I mean, I would give her a chance. And I would do all I can to get her to stop harming herself. It could get pretty frustrating and exhausting though.

• Yes and I'd try to stop her.

What Girls Said 1