Should I try messaging him? Or just wait it out? Or just consider this a red flag?

My boyfriend is on a much needed vacation at the moment. I wasn't able to join him due to conflicting schedules. Anyways, he texted me while at the airport saying that his phone probably won't work while he's away. It's been maybe 4 days since we last had any contact. However I've noticed that he has been on fb, he wrote back to some friends on a post I had wrote in so it showed up on my notifications.

I just find it a little weird he hasn't even tried messaging or contacting me when clearly he could since he has Internet service at least.

What Guys Said 1

• Send a message saying you hope all is well and chill. Don't let your thoughts and insecurities get the best of you. As you said it's a much needed vacation. Let him have that time.

If you want to score points have something special set up for him when he comes back.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah message him saying hey just stopping by to say I miss you on his Facebook wall and see if he replies back and if he does then message him privately asking how his vacation is going so you can keep conversation