He doesn't try new things with me?

it's usually the same old same old. a kiss on the lips (no tongue), or I will kiss him on the cheek. I'm usually the one trying new things (biting the ear, kissing his neck, I was the one who wanted to french kiss and when we did he didn't like it) is there any way I can get him to do new stuff with me without me being the one to lead? (cause he usually doesn't follow, like he'll let me do the new stuff, but he won't try it back.)

Most Helpful Guy

• Initiate new things with him, nothing wrong with you doing that. It just may not be his temperament, don't mean he's a bad person or a bad lover, just not his style. Sometimes I had to be the one to be shown new things. And while trying new things, sweetly whisper how it would really, sexually, turn you on if he did them back. And even a macho man wants to be seen as turning on a woman sexually.