He doesn't try new things with me?

it's usually the same old same old. a kiss on the lips (no tongue), or I will kiss him on the cheek. I'm usually the one trying new things (biting the ear, kissing his neck, I was the one who wanted to french kiss and when we did he didn't like it) is there any way I can get him to do new stuff with me without me being the one to lead? (cause he usually doesn't follow, like he'll let me do the new stuff, but he won't try it back.)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Initiate new things with him, nothing wrong with you doing that. It just may not be his temperament, don't mean he's a bad person or a bad lover, just not his style. Sometimes I had to be the one to be shown new things. And while trying new things, sweetly whisper how it would really, sexually, turn you on if he did them back. And even a macho man wants to be seen as turning on a woman sexually.

What Guys Said 3

• I think so that he doesn't love you so much and I think that he is in love with some other girl and he is trying to avoid you... Please Don't take it personally...

• From my experience in a previous long term relationship this doesn't work. I kept thinking she would change. I had conversation after conversation. She made excuse after excuse. It works better when you are matched with the same level of desire for things in the bedroom.

• he won't kiss your neck?...damn there is one girl I constantly think of doing that too

• oh god I love kissing a woman's neck!

What Girls Said 1