How many women want to vomit at the idea of going dutch on the first date?

when the MAN is theone who asked out the woman in the first place?

Isn't that despicable?

How cheap? Right?

He should pay for dates every time because she's a woman.

That's why.

Don't you agree?

Most Helpful Girl

• Something tells me you purposely took this side of the issue just so you can prove that some women agree with it.

• you mean like you?

• I didn't say anything about my opinion on it, which would probably surprise you, but it kind of bothers me to think about spending time trying to reassure you that you shouldn't hate women because omg look, a lot of us aren't stupid. You should already know that.

What Girls Said 9

• Poor taste.

• If you ask me out you should pay for the first date if I invite you ill pay, It's just common courtesy. If you invited someone to your house would you demand that they bring something? After we've been dating its purely a matter of economics. My boyfriend doesn't make as much as I do actually he makes about half what I do and is taking care of kids, when we go out I pay more often than not.

• "f you invited someone to your house would you demand that they bring something?"

Sometimes people do that for parties.

Like bringing wine, etc.

Social norms are not always so cut and dry.

"when we go out I pay more often than not."

Do you hate him for it?

Or think less of him?

• I think if you ask someone out (whether you're male or female) you should at least be in a position financially to offer to pay. It was after all YOUR idea. Personally I would offer to cover half but if the guy insisted I would let him.

• He or she who does the asking should do the paying. Not a sexist thing just a courtesy thing:)

• Yes I do agree.

• YOU ask, YOU pay

• YOU have the child YOU pay for it.

• What does that have to with your question? Typical gag boy. Deflects the question to justify his silly woman hating agenda.

• You don't like the fact that if you do something that means you are responsible for it?

Thats what you are saying with your argument. So am i.

You are the one who bears the child so you should be the one who takes care of it. The man just assisted.

Fair?

• Must be sad knowing you'll die alone...

• LOL I'm married happily with two kids.

You're just a bitter old ugly crone who lives with 100 cats.

Good luck with your life.

• I'm married with 2 children and I'm younger then you...and I only have 2 cats thank you very much

• The man that I'm going out with asked me out and paid for the first date. I paid for the second date. He paid for the third date. I paid for the fourth date. etc.

• Not vomit but it's poor style.

If a guy can't afford to take her out then he shouldn't suggest it.

IDK these days.

• If women really wanted men and women to be equals, then splitting the bill would be fair.

But I don't think you guys want that.

• smilestoooften: please make your own answer to the question if you want to respond to the Original post. Thanks.

What Guys Said 4

• I've seen so many freakin' questions about this recently, and it's honestly surreal how out of touch with reality some people are. You pick a few old-fashioned girls and claim they represent the entire population.

My girlfriend and I go dutch on almost everything. Sometimes we take turns paying for the whole date just because it feels good to feel like you're "treating" your partner. Our way of doing things was entirely her idea.

They're out there, dude. But they probably don't want to date men who resent women, so good luck with that.

• I just pick coffee as a first date idea so I can get to know her first without risking a dinner on some lunatic. By the time we hit dinner I can decide if I am comfortable paying for her or not.

• You're not just a bitter troll, you're a coward who doesn't have the courage of his convictions and hides behind anonymity.

• " hides behind anonymity."

LOL says the "Anonymous User "

Who by the way is a woman.

• Honestly dude, why do you even care? If anything you should be a FAN of this system. You can ask a girl on a date and insist on going Dutch. If she refuses to ever see you again, why be upset? If you have a major problem with it then you probably don't want to be around someone like her in the first place, right?