Don't know what to do...

My boyfriend ran into an old girlfriend at a pizza joint. He said she text him and they started talking back and forth. He came to my house and dropped my food off and then he went home. Let me add that he takes a sleeping aid daily due to insomnia. He ends up back at my house after about an hour and a half. His phone rings and I go to answer it because he was sleeping. The person hung up before I could answer. His text message screen was open to a woman that he was texting, so of course I read the dialogue between he and her. What I saw crushed me, he asked her was she at home and she replied, aren't you with your boo and he says, no, I'm home alone, when will you be ready for me? I went the fukc off, I was so hurt! We argued about it, and he left. After crying and screaming at him, he tells me "f*** IT", maybe you need to find someone else. I'm like damn, you can't even apologize for what you did and you're wrong! He says that he was high on sleep meds and doesn't remember the conversation at all. I don't know what to do because all of the signs were in my face and he obviously wanted to hook up with her. My feelings are crushed, she knew he had a girlfriend because she asked where I was, it was like I never existed to him, he made me look as though I was nothing to him. He said he wasn't gonna cheat and if he was it wouldn't have been with her. Thoughts or suggestions, I'm open to all...(sorry for the profanity)

Most Helpful Guy

• Girlfriends are for practice.

You are a girlfriend and can be traded. As long as you hang in circles where this type of actions is acceptable, the results will be the same. A rental.

The beauty of this situation is that he text so that you could see who and what he is.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Dismiss him.his services are no longer needed

• He's lying. Sleep medication doesn't cause memory loss or anything of the sort. Nor does it make you "high". Leave him. You can do better.

• You deserve someone better. If I were you I would move on.