Internet dating, what the best message to send a girl?

Hey so I was gonna get into internet dating and was wondering what the best thing to say is when you're trying to show your interest in a girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Say something nice, something meaningful and something relevant. Too many people copy paste the same sh*t to hundreds of people. And you can tell. So read her profile and find out about her. Chances are she is giving you many topics to strike up a conversation. And spell it properly. You want to introduce yourself to a girl, not send a text to your buddies.

And, once you overcome these simple hurdle of proper manners that most struggle with, she might go and read your profile. Have one that's worth reading. You are not online shopping, it takes two sides.

What Girls Said 3

• personally I prefer direct, simple lines.. doesn't need to be "suave" or funny. I mean we can joke around during conversations but he really does not need to be funny always cause I might even perceive it that he is not serious with me. showing interest should be done in a "serious" manner but that's just me :)

• what should I ask about? like ssomething mentioned in her profile?

• yes.. where is she from, her interests, siblings she have .. stuff like that

• and you can also talk about fave music and provide some links! ^-^

• Talking about my favorite movies, my habit.

• say something genuine and funny to stand out from the rest

• if she's really hot would " hey just wondering how many guys message you on here daily. Also..." and then ask something about her profile? That way you show your interest witout sounding like all the other guys saying"uhh you're hot" or " wow you got beautiful eyes"

• yeah that's interesting, maybe joke like yeah your too good looking and I am too funny so I thought maybe it worth the shot something like that...

What Guys Said 2

• Be yourself, be genuine, and say something of substance. Usually those dating profiles have a lot of the person's interests listed, so use that as a springboard to start a conversation.

• say like hey beauty you really interest me, can I get to know you better?