Guys, do you feel disappointed when you find out the girl you´re dating is slutty?

She´s wonderful and everything, but then you find out she sleeps around and has had many, many partners. Does it change the way you look at her? Do you feel disappointed? Do you wish she had had less partners?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm.

Its hard for me to answer without it being theoretical.

When I was young and inexperienced, looking back, there were a couple of girls I was interested in, one who I went out with on a couple dates, who had a slightly 'slutty' background. It was not enough to stop me. I suspect back then I wished she had less partners, not because I thought it ruined her, but because I was embarrassed about MY lack of experience.

If I were single now? Well, I'd rather a girl with a higher then average sex drive, so evidence of that would be a plus. But if I'd been getting to know her, and she'd been friendly but not at all sexual with me, and I found out she slept around, I'd probably interpret her responses to me in light of her history as suggesting she wasn't interested, and move on. In retrospect, that was the case with the girl I mentioned before I went out with on a couple dates.

But if we'd been flirting heavily, it would not be a bad thing at all, I'd probably just turn up heat.

What Guys Said 10

• Ultimately it would come down to whether I can trust her or not. If I know for eg she has cheated in the past, I wouldn't go through with it.

• Nope! Time will take care of the way I feel.

• It doesn't bother only those guys who want just sex and that's it - you use her, you leave her, deal done.

Obviously anyone who seeks something serious won't give such girl a chance, as if she's used to f*** around before, why would she suddenly change such habits?

• It'd only mean she's bringing a bit of experience to the table, or bed, or couch or wherever. I'd worry about if she had an sti, I don't want that. I would also not be quick to consider myself in exclusive relationship in that situation. I'd stop sleeping with other people if we had sex and all, but I wouldn't commit to anything deeper than that but I generally don't anyway.

• no, no, and no

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 0