Is allowing a guy to kiss you on the first date too much of a lead on?

I'm just starting to date this guy that is really nice, and I'm super attracted to him. I let him kiss me on the first date and since then he's brought up the topic of sex but in no way has he pressured me. I feel like its too early for me to tell him I'm still a virgin. I've told him I'm not interested in sex right now but I like him. what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you're planning to not do anything till marriage, I think 'I'm not interested in sex right now' combined with a kiss probably sends the message you're interested but not having sex date 2 or 3. You can get into WHY if you start dating, assuming you're on a path towards it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• since you are still virgin, wait... for me it seems that this guy is just about the sex, think about it if he isn't thinking about sex then why pop out the question? wait for that moment, if you are interested in this guy then don't let him go beyond that kissing and strive to create a firm bond. Otherwise, if you don't have that bond strong enough you may end up with a broken heart

• no but you need to communicate pretty soon if it is heading towards a relationship. first you should find out his intentions. then if he is serious about wanting a relationship, you need to talk about sex.