She doesn't text me back.

So this girl doesn't like me in a romantic way. I think she knows I've gotten over her almost completely. Doesn't mean we can't be friends and hang out once in a while? I text her for a coffee and just flat out no reply. I mean, it's one thing to turn someone down, but another to just don't text back. Not even common courtesy? I do notice she doesn't have many friends and this probably partly explains.

Time to move on I think.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes move on...I can say as a woman if I find out a guy is interested in me and I am not interested in him I am leery about being friends with him after that. I feel like he will continue to try to get me to like him romantically and not keep it strickly friends. So I usually end all contact. The more you text her and try to talk to her, the more she will ignore you. Yes move on.

What Guys Said 1

• grow up. delete her and move on. there's too many women to be hung up on one.