I'm confused and I don't know what to do!

Ok, so this guy who used to say we were best friends told me on Monday to never talk to him again. Well Wednesday I received a message from him on face book telling me once more to leave him alone that he doesn't want me as his friend. I tented his sister (my close friend) and said happy thanksgiving. He saw the text and asked her why I didn't text him. She told him "because you told her not to..." He texts me and says "HAPPY THANKSGIVING..." I ignored him because of everything that had happened. He then has his sister have me text him and he apologizes for the way he treated me. He said he was confused but that he doesn't hate me and I had asked him what I did wrong to make him not want to talk to me an he said nothing. He still doesn't want to be friends because his girlfriend... He has went from my best friend, to having feelings for me, to hating me, and now not hating me. I"M so CONFUSED! Guys, what is the deal with him?!

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't believe how immature people can be. Sigh.

You don't text him, he hates you. You text him, he hates you. Sounds like bipolar to me.

I think that you were a very nice and sweet girl. You were a very good friend to him all the way. He was very immature. His loss. You even asked him if something was wrong and he said "nothing" which means that you shouldn't worry about him. I don't think you should read too much into what is going through his mind because I guess he's just manipulating you and acting cool and immature.

He said "nothing happened" so take his word. Next time he acts like an immature jerk, just ignore him or confront him about it. Whatever makes you feel better.

This is one horrible crazy friend by the way. :/

• it's just so wierd... like no matter what he does, no matter how much he hurts me, I still care about him and forgive him. I don't know what to do anymore...

• thanks... ? I guess haha

• ;-)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0