Switching gender roles in dating?

link

Would you girls be OK with being the guy and would you guys be OK with being the girl? Watch video before :) You will love it!

and guys would you be OK if more women were like this?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn't mind getting bought drinks and getting approached lol ;p

• i got a downvote D:

• aww its OK. I up voted you :)

• thanks lol. good question. I gave you 5 stars :D

What Guys Said 7

• That video was awesome! The only thing missing was a few driving scenarios. LOL!

• Every time a girl asks me out no matter how hot and desirable she is I will reject her. If she asks me the 2nd time time I'd say yes and cancel last minute. If she asks me the 3rd time I will say yes and just not show up.

• Nope. I'm a stud and I fully intend to be a trophy husband to a rich widow

• id be a slut fo sho

• depends on how you mean being the guy and being the girl, but I would love it if girls did the approaching, asking out more often, I hate having to do it all the time

• Easy access to sex, free drinks get everything handed to you. Sounds awesome.

• thats funny but I wouldn't want to switch roles. It'd make me feel like a pu55y.

What Girls Said 3

• I like the role I'm in, other then the fact that if I act like I wanna have sex in the slightest bit I'm nymph. boys can pressure girls for sex but girls have to act like they hate sex. but whatever.

• I'm always the one doing the asking out but he usually pays which I don't like since I think who ever asked should be the one to pay for the date. I've also been friend zoned a lot.

• I'm already half way there @ the first link. Guys are so turned off by it lol.

That is why I'm forever alone.