Is this a bad idea?

I want to text a girl I've been talking to for a while something along the lines of: Hey beautiful, but less cheesy.I want to do this to see how she responds. if she likes it that's awesome, but if she doesn't like I'm going to say my brother stole my phone and texted all my contacts. Do you think this is a bad idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a nice idea :) I do that sometimes with the guy I like too. If things don't go to the way I want it to I blame it on "one of my friends" which I never give the name out to because it's apperentl I like him (and he knows it)

BUT ANYWAYS~ texting her saying "hey beautiful" is an amazing compliment am girls love to hear themselves being called beautiful. (Total self esteem boost!) but don't go like awkwardly silent after that and try to change your mind half way through. (Pressing that cancel button while sending ain't gonna work ;) ) stay true if you like her. She'd probaley like to know if your certain she likes you back :D

What Girls Said 4

• Text her something nice but keep your head straight: you like her so...what? It's a good thing and her loss if she doesn't like you back!

• i have a friend that texts me that even though he has a girlfriend and I no nothing is there from both partys it makes me smile and feel good

• Mind games and childish lies

It's dumb.

• I think you should text "hey beautiful"...it's not cheesy, it's flirty and complimentary : )

What Guys Said 0