What constitutes a bad kiss?

We have all had those moments where there is that amazing lead up to that first kiss with someone you really like. There is nothing worse than having it go dreadfully wrong and all your left with is disappointment. So what constitutes a bad kiss? What was your reaction to it? And do you think someone can be trained to be a good kisser?

My bad experience:

Was actually just mucking around with a good friend of mine in the rain. I tackled him in this huge pool of mud. All very rom com. He goes in for the kiss.. but it was not what I'd call a kiss. He licked my mouth and basically choked me with his tongue. My face was wetter from him 'kissing' me rather than the rain.

So tell me your horror stories !

Most Helpful Guy

• I felt like a slug had preformed a marathon on my face lol... and you know what, it was my first kiss; so I was like to hell with manners, and I went with it..I guess I should feel bad for the onlookers, though. We were in the movie theaters and I opened my eyes to wipe and I stared into the faces off 6 families; shortly after, I remembered that macking noises we produced.. To your latter question, Absolutely!

What Guys Said 3

• Bad breath ! Nothing worse.

• I once kissed a girl - it reminded me of watching a cow eat. It was like she was trying to gum me or my tongue.

I kissed another girl and she was like instant hard-on. She licked and sucked my lips, her tongue did not venture in too far and it was light and darted around poking and sampling what my mouth had to offer. Unsurprisingly, I found out that her oral sex skills were even better then her kissing. I really do miss her and have rarely found one that was as good or as aggressive as she was.

• A bad kiss is just where one isn't satisfied, which could be for many reasons, like bad timing, bad sensation, etc

What Girls Said 5

• Eww lol well, the worst ones, are the ones you don't really want.. like this guy kinda just pulled me in before I really knew what was going on and I was like UGGHHH. NOT GOOD. He was like.. I don't know I felt like he was trying to find something in my mouth with his tongue. it was gross. yea it felt like he was licking the roof of my mouth. it was mad weird.

anyways lol everyone has their own style, but there are just some.. that I prefer more than others. like.. not too much saliva. not too much tongue, and when you start to use tongue, know when to take a break. bad = a lot of spit in your mouth that ISNT YOURS.. feeling like you just got a cleaning, complete physical disconnection (like you're trying to do something but then he's trying something else..) tongue wars, too much biting.. I don't know lol its hard to describe sometimes I guess, but I just know when someone kisses my style and when someone doesn't, and then its just weird.

• The face sucker! AHHHH! LMAO right there with you! You get more tongue and more on your face that lips! Yeah I hate when its too wet and sloppy or they have really bad breath! My ex licks his lips ALL the time, so even a tiny peck would have me wiping my face on a tissue afterwards.

• God think he is your ex hahah honestly I don't think guys know how to kiss properly until they meet a girl who can and is willing to teach/train them

• Teeth grinding! When I was a teenager I remember kissing a boy who rubbed his teeth against mine and not in an accidentally hit your teeth way it was his thing

• He tried to swallow my face

• yuck that sounds gross attack of the tongue!

As long as the person doesn't have bad breath then I don't care.

• It was so very very bad ha ha thing is I actually pushed him away and was like dude come on seriously and I felt so bad I ended up trying to give him some tips lol poor guy, I hear there is an improvement but he is still all about the tongue