My girlfriend went on vacation in another state and can't communicate with me.

Okay, so my girlfriend went on vacation in another state with her family in the mountains. We are both college students. She said that she has very bad reception there, so we won't be able to talk at all (through phone, text, email, internet, etc). What do you think about this? Is it really possible that she has NO reception there, or does she not want to talk to me for other reasons?

We exchanged a few texts. For example, she texted me goodnight a couple of times.

She is in Virginia, in the mountains, if that info is needed.
My girlfriend is driving back from Virginia, and she hasn't called me yet. I don't want to call her, I want her to call me.
so my girlfriend waited to text me until she arrived home. I waited two hours before calling her. She wasn't interested in talking about her trip because she was having a bad day because of the drive back. She said she went shopping and such, but she didn't want to call. ANd I asked her about the internet at the house, and she said it wasn't that good... She said she deactivated her Facebook because it was depressing her. And she didn't want to call me when she got back because she was in a bad mood.
She was cheating on me with her ex, which is one reason why she went so often. She is a pathological liar, pathetic.
I've uploaded my memoir on lying and cheating to Amazon's Kindle. It will be free for another four days (until August 26th), then will cost 99 cents.

The memoir even integrates Girlsaskguys, using questions and answers from this particular relationship, and shows the correct explanation.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I read all you wrote. She is a sneaky liar. Move on and best of luck

• Wow, you actually read it all? That makes you well informed, indeed.

• How are you doing man?

• Amazing. I very much appreciate your checking up on me. I've been writing a memoir about the whole incident, and it's been helping me heal, understand everything, and help me move on. It's a great story and the writing is good; I plan on publishing it. Ill be able to help others with my book as well. I even incorporated websites like girlsaskguys into the story :)

What Girls Said 12

• My grandma's house is like a black hole. I have incredibly limited cell service (I can send some texts but we have to drive a mile up the road and park in someone's driveway to be able to hold a conversation). She also doesn't have internet at her house. During the summer months you can find restaurants with free wifi pretty easily but once tourist season is over there is no internet. Once, when I was trying to check for a very important email we ended up in the hospital parking lot in the next town over since that was the only place we could find with wifi available to use.

And that's in a somewhat populated area. So yeah I believe its possible she can very rarely be able to get enough service to contact you. Mountains are notorious for having bad reception in hilly areas, especially if they are far from any significant population.

Why don't you believe her? What are you so worried about?

• Don't worry about it. If you bitch to her, you're just going to come across as clingy. Seriously, sometimes people don't have service. And sometimes they don't try that hard to get service, because they just want to spend time with their family without being harassed, even by people that they like. Seriously, just let it lie.

• My girlfriend is driving back from Virginia, and she hasn't called me yet. I don't want to call her, I want her to call me.

• check my update and let me know what you think

• I'm on the fence here. I think it's BS, unless she is roughing it in the wilderness, there is a phone. But honestly if you don't trust her, it's never going to work, even if she is being honest.

• Calm down. There is no cell phone reception in the mountains. She could be texting you if she was out with her family and they got out of the mountain region. But she's with her family, so she's spending time with them. Don't get worked up about it because there's no reason.

• Well everything she said still makes sense. I don't call or text in long car rides because I fall asleep. If you want to know why she didn't call you just ask. If she had a bad day, you shouldn't push it. I mean, would you want her to do that if you were having a bad day? I know I wouldn't, I just like being left alone. But as I said before, don't get worked up about it. If you really want to talk to her, you call. Games aren't fun for anyone. I hope this helps

• yes, that sounds plausible to me, especially in the mountains.

if you don't trust her you will push her away very fast.

• Yes it is possible. Not all regions get signals. I know I sell internet, TV and phone media and there are certain regions that are not eligible for communication services.

• yeah. why are we having communication issues?

• Actually you will have to speak to her about that. Not me.

• Sit down and talk with her (face to face) when she’s back. She’ll be honest and you can tell from body language if she wasn’t. However, if she’s your girlfriend you should be trusting her; there is no relationship without trust. Don’t be so suspicious, you’re over thinking it.

• If she's texting you it means she has a bad reception pplusshe is with her family.

• Ok I would say just leave her alone and don't contact her for few days like if she texts you just give her one word replies if she asks you wats up then that means she is still interested if shedoesn't care and act like the same being distant and all then dump her.

• ... we are trying to work things out. trying.

• You're being super clingy!

• Don't worry

She's not doing anything wrong upmthere

• Don't worry. gosh don't you believe her?

Some people want to get away from technology.

I'm sure she will contact you as soon as she comes back.

• No Internet? That sounds like bs. Where is she?

• virginia in the mountains. She uses verizon internet. She deactivated her fb.

• Oh hey, you were right! She was cheating on me while this happened, and even was cheating on me before this.

What Guys Said 4

• It doesn't matter what my answer or anybody else's answer is. You don't trust her. If this is to work, you have to trust her so none of this matters.

But to answer your question, I live in the mountains and I have good reception. It is unlikely that she can't get reception AT All, but at the same time, she may not want to spend hours searching for a strong enough signal to contact you. Thus far, she seems innocent. You may want to focus on your trust issues and be honest with her when she gets back.

• I doubt there's anywhere that isolated in Virgiiai, to be honest with you. Cell phones might not work, but Intenet?

I think maybe her family does't like you, and she doesn't want to fight with them while she's on vacation with them. See if she gets bqck in touch as soon as she is back.

• here is a idea wait till she gets back then ask her about her trip or do you know where she is staying if a hotel I am sure she's got a land line I don't need a cell phone I hait them I have no use for them

• Yes it's possible. You must either trust her or end the relationship (I'd trust her)