What can I do for a guy I like who's feeling sick?

The guy I like and just started dating (he likes me too) is sick and I want to do something to cheer him up, what can I do for him? Any Ideas? We've only been on 3 dates and hung out 4 times but it's prob heading towards a relationship... I want to show him that I'm there for him he's the type to be turned on by affection and compassion

Most Helpful Girl

• you could send him a get well e card, or make him some chicken soup, or ask him if he needs any oj or cold medicine you could get him.

• he lives only 7 blocks from me.. I haven't been to his apt yet but I know where it is (he always comes to me).. Would it be cute or weird if I went out and got him checken soup and wrote him a little note and gave it to his doorman to give him?

• Show Older
    • I dropped it off.. ten min later I got a really happy text saying I can't wait to hug you as soon as I'm better :)

• oh wow, I'm so happy for you and thanks for ba!