In the following which ones is your favorite cuddling posistion? And

During cuddling you'll like it if Guy is not wearing the upper portion clothes or not? link

Most Helpful Girl

• A (mostly), B (though not usually wrapped together that tightly, lol), sometimes F and H. We both move around a whole lot though and usually wake up in D, or sometimes even E or G.

Wow, the only position out of those I don't think we've been in is C!

Shirtless or a clean T-shirt on him is just fine. He almost always wears boxers to bed.

• E , can it happens?...i mean who sleeps like half on bed and half in air...

• **He always kisses the back of my neck... that's what I meant to say, lol.

Maybe because she is pressing her butt into you or because you are just so close and it's convenient. It does not always have to result in sex, but it's okay if it does.

• thanks for BA :)

What Girls Said 13

• I like A,B and F equally. The others aren't reallycuddling anyways. And ya I prefer him to be shirtless

• A and F, definitely F!

• A, B or F ! I just love having him close to me. Shirtless is good, I like feeling his skin :)

• F, A, and B :)

B is one of my favorites but I love it when he's behind me and holding me. It makes me feel so safe and secure in that moment.

• have you read the whole Question?

• Nope! I was in a rush :P I don't mind either way. It's nice because then he can actually feel my kisses on his chest, but I really don't mind either way

• A and F are by far the best. And yeah I prefer shirtless.

• F, with shirt.

• A and F. I like clean t shirts or no shirt. depends.

which do you like best?

• what do you like about A?

• i like A because its comfortable,i can smell her hairs,loves to wrap my arms around her waist and sumtimes it gave me bonner when her soft ass touches my hard tool :)

• A, B, and F .

• A or F :) A because I can teaee him With my butt ;) and F because I can hear his heartbeat that will match mines but anyways I sleep everywhere sometimes and my partner do too so we will end up like D or H...but I wake up in the morning in D position...I know I'm horrible :P

• A or F. B looks awkward xD

Also, I like guys without their sh*ts but I like to draw little designs with my fingers (a habiti guess I have) and sometimes it annoys or it tickles them so they don't like it.

• A or F.

• A B F or H. Shirtless because the shirt just tangles and I like the feel of his skin against mine.

• A, and I don't care whether he wears a shirt or not. There's just something comforting and protective about classic spooning.

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer B or F with nocloths on at all.

• A is my favorite.

• me and my girl start with B then go to F, then C then D

• Why does this question get asked every month with the exact same link... And only A B nd F are cuddling positions... To answer the question I like falling asleep to F but a tie for A nd B in terms of cuddling

• A and F, prefer F

• I had one ex where we'd do B a lot. That was the best I think. It takes awhile to find a position like that that works for you, and with some girls I don't think it does. But when it works, it's the best.

Otherwise A, but naked.