Would you date someone who knows how to wire tap

i am just curious if you would get into a relationship with someone who knows how to wire tap or hack passwords

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that's a huge invasion of privacy.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really have anything to hide, so there's not really anything she could uncover this way instead of asking. Hell, she would probably be better off asking since the stuff I have online and the sites I surf won't really show anything of relevance. Neither would wire tapping lead her anyway.

The actual problem here would be her actually doing it - not because I'd be hiding anything, but rather because she doesn't trust me and that can be the beginning of a relationship full of trouble.

So yeah, I would, but if I ever found out that she actually used those skills to invade my privacy, it would be necessary to have a serious, long conversation that most highly would end in a breakup.

• Sure, if she trusts me. Then again, I have nothing to hide. Also, I used to sorta be a spy in the military so I'm up on all the techniques people use to snoop. I used to do that, but if I'm trying to get involved with someone I don't use any of said knowledge to find out about her before she tells me things herself. I trust me, and all I'm hoping for is for her to come to trust me.

• Yeah, sure. I'm a very technical person, so it would be fun to date someone like that.

What Girls Said 1

• I would but it would take me a lot more trust than usual...just to know for sure he's not doing it with me...