Girls: Would you date a bedwetter?

This is actually embarrassing but I have nighttime bladder issues, and I wear Pampers Cruisers size 6 for bedwetting. I'm just wondering how many girls would tolerate this because it's a health problem I have, it's beyond my control and I just feel babyish and embarrassed about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't thought about it until now but I guess it would be fine if I loved him and there is a way not to get the bed totally wet every night

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't care if the guy is like wears it at night. Doesn't change who he is.

• No sorry that would be a deal breaker for me.

• Yeah, as long as you didn't actually get the bed wet [: but it's not a reason not to

• Depends. If a guy is smart,have a nice personality and I have lot in common with him,but he have bladder issues. would I date him? Heck,yeah! lol I'd probably date you xD Don't worry,you're good looking, guy. You seem smart and honest person. Many girls like that quality and I'm pretty sure they would like to date you even after you told her about your problem. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• Im a guy But if I liked her a lot I would give her some recomindations like an alarm a pullup or somthing like that

• I'm a 19yo guy that's a bed wetter.. my doctors have tried many things to stop it then here recently I've been told I would have to take on very painful and expensive surgery to stop it and face many complications but long story short love is love and something so small shouldn't make any difference... i hope one day I meet a girl with the same problem so I can be comfortable with them

• Being a bedwetter myself I certainly wouldn't have any issues with dating a girl with the same condition. Thanks for posting as I'm always interested in seeing the reaction to this question. I've found that the response here is in line with most replies elsewhere.