Always initiating text conversations, keep trying or give up?

This girl and I made out at a party a two weeks or so ago, and I've been texting her fairly frequently, though not every day since then. She always responds and we text back and forth for a while and she seems into it, however she has only really once been the one to initiate the conversation, I'm always the one to text first which is kinda making me think she doesn't really see this going anywhere. Input?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's shy

I know because sometimes I'm afraid to so it in case is be bothering him

What Girls Said 4

• The way things started with my boyfriend was just like this. He was the one to text me first all the time for the first few months. I loved talking to him but I was a bit shy and a bit busy. Later, I found out I was very in love with him, and as I grew confident in what he felt for me, I started to text him first.

• Some girls can be shy about texting or initiating conversations, try hinting with some flirtacious words or jokes and see how she responds. Some girls (I have been) are raised with the old fashioned 'guys should normally initiate the conversation in the begining' thought, but after a few weeks of texting or talking etc. girls open up more, so if you have only recently started talking then give it a week or two, hope this helps, goodluck! :)

• Take a break from her. If she wants you then she'll text, if not then she's not worth your time and effort :P

• Agreed with others, she could just be shy about initiating the convos, not wanting to feel like she's bothering you, etc. It's a good sign that she's always responding and seems into the convo. She probably wouldn't bother if she wasn't into you.

What Guys Said 3

• The important thing you should know is she in relationship?that's first thing you need to know, you can ask her or ask her friend. everything you do become difficult if she is in relationship, I don't know you are making out this prove she is single or what ?

If you feel something is not working just check is she in relationship or what?

• Sounds crazy, but have you CALLED her?

Maybe she's into you, maybe not. My advice would be to just pick up the phone and call. Talk to her a bit, and feel her out. It's hard to get a feel through text messages, but you'll know pretty quickly when you hear her voice.

• 100% agree, when you talk with girl you like you can read their mind, know she is into you or not, don't text or call, you need to meet her, and see her expression and her body languange.

• Dude she doesn't have to initiate anything. You should be texting her to get her on a date.