Do you think he's a player?

So I've been texting/fb messaging this guy for like a month and a half and we haven't seen each other in live yet (we have some mutual friends, but that's it) and we decided to go get coffee when I come back in the city. so we've talked every single day except for one day when I didn't reply. he's actually REALLY good-looking but he can act like a total douche (not directly to me, but on his profile, flirts etc., he looks up to freakin Scott Disick._.).

So I didn't reply to the last message he sent and he texts me after three days with 'hey troublemaker!' and I asked him what did I do and he replied 'oh so you admit you are, you made me miss you, that's what you did -.-'

what should I even reply? something tells me he's a player, but I don't know? I remember when we first talked he said he's not, that it's just the image that girls fall for.. I'm clueless?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• nope you're just clueless

• Always listen to your gut

What Girls Said 2

• We can't know if he's a player or not with just that little information. What's wrong if he flirts? He doesn't have a girlfriend nor is he dating, so...I don't see the problem here.

Just flirt a little back, see how the date goes and you'll see from there. If you really wanna know, ask the mutual friends if he's worth your trust.

• As someone who is familiar with players, he kinda does sound like one. But, maybe just wait and see, don't get super hung up on him.