What do white men think of Latina girls?

I'm Puerto Rican to be exact and have always found myself attracted to white guys. I just want to know what some of the white men here think of Latina girls since I barely see white guys dating them and most of the time I see them dating Asian girls if they aren't dating white girls. I'm curious to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I live nowhere near puero rico but id be open to it :P, I don't see any white guys here dating Asian girls though, I think that's generally only really common with white guys in the US

• Yeah I agree and it's good to know that you'd be open to it :)

• I wish lol Thanks :)

• :) good luck

What Guys Said 3

• I would date a Latina in a heart beat and I'm sure a lot of other white men would too.

I imagine them being curvatious, small, traditional and passionate in the bedroom, all of which appeal to me (although a lot of them might be religious though).

Unfortunately, where I live there are hardly any non-whites.

• Thanks for answering. With me it's the opposite. There are hardly any white guys where I live.

• Me gusta Latinas

• HAhA white guys aren't that good looking hun.. stick with blacks guys lol

• To me they are hun lol :)

What Girls Said 1

• my boyfriend is white and he loves latin girls. has like a total fetish for him, I think a lot of guys do.