My boyfriend doesn't trust me. What should I do?

Okay, so I gave my boyfriend my Facebook password because he wanted to look at his sister's page because she blocked him. I don't have any secrets so I gave him my password. So, now he has my Facebook logged in to his phone. I know this because he texted me yesterday saying someone messaged me on Facebook. It was my boy best friend, so I started texting him on Facebook because I thought it wasn't a big deal, so my boyfriend got mad at me and said " why do you want me? when you already got somebody else." I talked to him and said he is only my friend, and that if I was cheating on him, why would I give him my Facebook password. We made up, he says " I'm not jealous, I don't care what you do" That doesn't make any sense because if he didn't care, he wouldn't be mad that I was texting another boy. So, now to avoid a fight, I just stopped texting him on Facebook and just talk to him in person when I see him. I don't have his Facebook password because I believe in a relationship you should trust your partner and if there's no trust there's no relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Change your password

He's invading your privacy

What Guys Said 1

• Change your password - then see if he still maintains he's not jealous.

You know he's jealous and insecure. You know it. He knows it but is lying about it.

Ultimately, unless he changes, the relationship is doomed.

What Girls Said 2

• well if your giving up friends to avoid a fight its not a good relationship I say break it off with the guy your with.. tell him to grow up..

• Yeah, I think you should change your password. Letting your sig. other privy to passwords on social networking sites and phones does more harm than good imo.