Giving up on dating?

I'm seriously considering it. I'm 19 and I've never had a boyfriend and every guy I meet starts of nice then turns into a raging douche or tells me how much he loves me and wants to see me more often then f***s off without warning or reason. And every time it absolutely kills me because just once I would like it to work out with a guy I like. I don't think I can put myself through this much pain anymore because I always blame myself for what happened. Should I give up and just focus on myself and stay single for the rest of my life or not? I don't know what to do

What Guys Said 2

• I have the same problem bro. You're only 19? You have tons of time to find a woman.

• Oh honey. I think every 19 year old goes through this stage, both guys and girls. I know I did. Last year I hated women, I thought they were the worst things that could ever happen to men. The feeling kind of went away after I met someone that I liked again and it made me want to get back into the game. It hasn't worked out with anyone that I've met since I got back but I keep finding people that I like. For now I would recommend sitting tight and just make friends. Don't try pursuing anyone. You'll get through this rough patch.

If you want someone to talk to about things, or someone to flirt with I would gladly volunteer :) sometimes it helps to find someone to just flirt with while having no intentions or just someone to talk to.

What Girls Said 0