How was your first kiss?

Do you remember your first kiss? Were you ready for it? Were you the one that kissed first or were you waiting for him/her?

I am very nervous for my first kiss. Can you prepare for it? How do I know if I am ready?

Most Helpful Guy

• 7th grade Halloween party, during a truth or dare game. I was totally not prepared for it. I remember hearing someone say "Diane, I dare you to French kiss for one minute."

I remember locking eyes with her right before the kiss, and the rest was a blur of slobber, tongue and cherry Chapstik! It was by far the best moment of junior high.

That was 30+ years ago, but every now and then my wife will kiss me with cherry Chapstik on, and I am instantly transported back to that moment.

I can remember every first kiss of every girl I dated. Great ones and clumsy ones. Believe me, the guy is just as nervous and excited as you are about your first kiss. Anyone who says otherwise is lying!

Enjoy it!

What Guys Said 4

• My first kiss just kind of happened. It was our first real date, we had been hanging out and "dating" as much as we could at 16. We were at the movies and there was just a point that we both looked over at each other and it happened. There really isn't any preparing for it. When you're ready it will happen unhindered and unaided.

• I remember my first kiss very well It was with my first girlfriend when I was 13 years old, she kissed me first, because she knew it was my first time and that I was nervous.

You can't prepare for it if you don't know what it's like. Just follow his lead and enjoy it...

• Kissing comes naturally, and I don't remember my first kiss per se, but I'm pretty sure I kissed her first. Nothing to be nervous about, you're either a naturally good kisser or you aren't. I don't think I've ever kissed a woman I considered bad at it.

• Never had one never been on a date

What Girls Said 4

• Awkward and romantic. We were on a park bench at the top of a hill, under really old over handing trees, I was laying on my back with my head on his lap, and he was caressing my hair. It was overcast, and there was light rain and intermittent sunshine. And then leant over me and kissed me.

Its natural to be nervous, you can prepare by watching kissing clips on YouTube and there are kissing "instructional" articles, websites, and clips floating around the net. Stand close to the guy you want to kiss, lean in and see what he does. Or watch the movie Hitch :) The world won't end if it's a little awkward & clumsy. All the more memorable.

• It was on accident but I guess it counts...I was in elementary school. We were in a line with our "hush buttons on" my teacher told me to go to the back of the line because my last name was lower in the alphabet...anyways as a make my move this boy comes out from the line also so we meet in the doorway with no room to move bump into each other and end up kissing...it was like a 3 second peck. But as a little kid, looking like a deer caught in headlights, I just backed up cautiously and never said a word about it. I find it hilarious to this day.

• It was like the best thing on Earth at the time. Looking back now the kiss was still pretty perfect but the guy was icky. He kissed me first, but we both knew it was coming.

Everyone's nervous for that kind of thing. Just make sure your lips aren't chapped and your breath smells good and you're good to go. And what do you mean if your ready? It's really just a kiss...not that big of a deal once it happens. As long as you like the guy and he likes you, it'll just come to you.

• My first kiss happened few months ago. I was 17 and a half.

It was a magical kiss. Full of love , desire and passion. And I wish this moment never ever stopped. ..