Guy I know texts me, asks questions, then he quits texting after a few questions, texted him back later,

and he replies? I'm not understanding his behavior. he initiates the texts, says a few words, then stops the texts. So I texted him back couple hours later, then he immediately replied back. can anyone explain?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is why texting is so annoying. It's missing so many of the elements of a basic conversation.

• i totally agree with ya hun.

What Guys Said 3

• Are you really 36 to 45 years old?

• yeah, are you really 27?

• You're freaking out way too quickly. People frequently get busy for a few hours, and not everyone likes to text back and forth continuously.

• One of you should pick up the phone and call the other, and that will solve your problem.

• It means nothing.

He texted because he had something to say or ask. He got his answer, and he was done.

You texted some hours later, and he happened to see it and reply to it immediately.

But it doesn't mean anything. There's nothing to explain.

What Girls Said 2

• Who cares , maybe he was just busy. Next time you 2 speak ask him why?, and if you don't like his response curse him out...I hate to be kept waiting also. Make him pay fore making you wait.

• he gets bored or distracted guys do that to me too