What are your views on online dating?

Because I am too busy and well everyone around me is in couples everyone says to me why don't you try online dating...

I would say I am a pretty nice girl not a model but more than average when it comes to looks, so it isn't particular hard for guys to be interested the problem is the other way around, I need someone quite similar...

I ve been looking around and seems that sites that shows the photos like RSVP, are too trashy, I mean who would expose themselves so much...

Eharmony has good marketing and I liked the way the did all that test however I see many negative feedbacks online...

I wanna know what you guys think, is it for shy people only, losers, easy sex, what you think?

What Guys Said 1

• I rather meet people face to face to see if their is a spark. On line perhaps you can chat about your life, but at the end of the day it know its right when you meet them.

Try a few bars that your particular age group would go. Make time for yourself..

Good Luck

• i agree but maybe the internet is a way to find these guys and meet them to see if there is any spark? I am not a bar person or a club that's what makes it so hard

• Starbucks - book store - there are so many places, but do what makes you feel comfortable...

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, try it. There's nothing wrong with it. But just remember that people aren't always who they say they are on the internet. Just be careful okay? Would hate to see someone get hurt online.

You should try on here, this looks like a better website than most I've seen in a LONG time. More respectful guys on here.

• not many guys from where I am from here, made great friends here :)

• Hmm. The only other place I can think of would by www(.)myyearbook(.)com