Girls, what kind of outfit would you wear on a date?

Date, club/bar, out with friends, and seeing your SO parents for the first time

Most Helpful Girl

• Date - link

Club - link

Out with friends - Jeans and cute top.

Meeting parents - link - I hope I never have to meet his parents though.

• why would you hope you never meet his parents?

• They ask too much questions about what I want to do with my future and their son LOL. My parents are already on my ass about it. I don't need another.

• Nice choices.

What Girls Said 9

• hmm a silk long sleeve shirt (not tight fitting) with a fitted tank top under it and fitted pants with high platform boots and a matching pocket book (the long sleeve shirt should be different color than the pants and the tank top should be a complementary neutral (black tan gray or white) .. Hair down maybe with a cute but simple headband..

Ex where a black long sleeve with a tan tank, over dark blue fitted jeans.. Black boots and bag, with a head band that is tan if you have black hair or black if you have any other hair color

• Date: Nice jeans and nice shirt

Club/bar: Nice jeans and nice shirt

Out with friends: Nice jeans and nice shirt

Meeting SO's parents: Nice jeans and nice shirt (though the first time I met his parents, I happened to be in a bikini lol) but ideally, a nice pair of jeans and a nice shirt.

• obviously this girl is just trying to patronize you, qa...shes being vague and trying to defeat the purpose of the question. no one wears the same thing EVERYWHERE

• lol, so your style is lame, boring, and predictable?

• Yup, I like it that way. It's comfortable, versatile and it doesn't take me forever to put together in the morning. I have better things to do than spend oodles of money on multiple outfits I'll never wear.

• On a date I would wear a body hugging dress (but show no cleavage)..just to show off my shape. and for a club I would wear something slutty on purpose because you know your only going there to have a good time..not to meet your future husband lol... and to see the parents..i would wear a sun dress in the summer with wedges (very casual but yet elegant..by adding nice jewelry) and for summer or fall I would wear a leather jacket, blue scarf, skirt with tights underneath and a nice purse to match my shoes!

• Date- it depends on where it is. anywhere from jeans with a cute shirt to a dress

Club/bar- Skirt and a shirt to show off in or a hot dress and heels.

Out with friends- Jeans and a cute shirt nothing too fancy but cool looking with flats or converse.

Meeting parents- Black dress pants and sophisticated shirt with MaryJane style flats.

• I gotta look a little slutty if I am going to the club. Really short tight dress or shorts with heels...crop top or bandeux and high waisted jeans.

If I'm with the homies, I dress slutty or boring it doesn't matter.

But at a so's house, its mandatory to to have t&a flopping all over the place and pounds of makeup. I have to look innocent a kind hearted. Not like a wild club whore.

• A simple belted dress and heels. Nothing too complicated to look overdressed.

• Booty shorts and a blue jean jacket

• a dress and flats

• date it really depends where we are going either a dress or a skirt probably something simple and somewhat form fitting.

club-something short and a bit revealing

bar-depends

out with friends-also depends, jeans or a skirt

seeing parents-depends on the parents

What Guys Said 1

• Boxer briefs with a joker's hat link