Cuddling: Favorite way?

What is your favorite way to cuddle and why is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• First off I love cuddling lol.

Anyway, its always better with the opposite gender, preferrably an attractive one lol

Anyway I like spooning, like laying down sideways and the dude laying in front of my holding me..or behind me with his hands on my tummy. I also like to cuddle while a dude is sitting and I just lay down or sit on his lap and be held. I also like to lay down on top of the person as well...sort of like body hugging while laying down. Cuddling works better on big fluffy couches or beds lol.

What Guys Said 4

• Favorite would have to be with me on my back and the girl on her side with her laying across my chest. Makes me feel needed and protective. Otherwise, spooning is just fine =P

• Anyway that is nude and our genitals are in proximity so cuddling can turn into sex.

• just on my back. her snuggled up with her head on my chest. a nice way to take a nap in a hammock.

• like this only with a woman link

What Girls Said 8

• I like to lay in bed and rest my head on my s/o's chest.

• I like when one person is behind the other. Doesn't matter who... I have a thing for manly backs, so I enjoy holding him close breasts pressed on his back, and kissing him softly on his shoulders and neck. I am very touchy when I cuddle, I like to let my hands explore... If the guys behind, I want him to explore my body... when the wrap strong arms around me I melt. It doesn't matter standing sitting or laying down, as long as he is behind me ( and preferably kissing my neck)

• I'm a major wiggler and can't lay still for long, so I alternate a lot. Laying against his chest, him spooning me or me spooning him are popular favourites.

• where my head's laying on his chest/shoulder area and my body's sorta on top of him/the side of him and his arms are around my stomach :)

• or me sitting across his lap with my head layin on his shoulder :)

• Spooning. - I can easily put his c-ock in me... In other words, it always leads to sex. :D

• It doesn't matter I love to cuddle period.

• him laying on his back and me on my stomach with my head on his chest :)

• His head on my lap ;)