How did you meet your boyfriend/girlfriend?

I need to know! I feel like I know a couple of girls, but I just don't know how to move it forward! I feel like if I express interest first, then they would lose interest in me. lol. And no online dating!

I've had a bad experience back in high school so I guess I'm still not sure how to move it forward. I'm in college now, third year.

Thanks! More details = best answer!

Most Helpful Girl

• I met all the guys I've dated in school or ensembles I played in. Expressing interest first isn't going to scare a girl off unless you're like an obsessed stalker type. If you're interested in someone, talk to them more. Ask them to hang out and don't be afraid of showing interest. If you're interested, it's silly not to let them know if you actually want something to come of it. And don't get discouraged if someone isn't mutually interested. You can't force anyone to be interested in you, and there are plenty of other people out there who will be.

What Girls Said 4

• I was swimming in the ocean and a wave crashed me into his face. That's how I met him.

• Me and my boyfriend met at work.

Boooring.

• After buying lunch at the supermarket, I was walking back to work and he stopped me on the street. We started talking and exchanged contact info. I feel like our meeting was so out of the blue that it gives me butterflies just thinking about it. It truly was an amazing encounter.

• Online, actually, through LinkedIn, though that's not how we actually got to talking. We accidentally ended up in the same event and hit it off. Very cool.

What Guys Said 0