Is this true about dating?

Girls will either like your looks or not and they KNOW within seconds if they will let you bang them or not - provided you don't do anything monumentally stupid or weird then its just a matter of timing.

Attraction can only be destroyed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this true about dating?

It's true for some gals.

In my opinion what's true in general for gals is that they'll either like a guys looks or not and know within seconds whether they want to have sex with him.

Whether they like his looks is often irrelevant as they can grow to become attracted to him if they emotionally connect with the guy.

Whether they want to have sex with him is often irrelevant as it seems unlike guys most gals actually want an emotional connection during sex and take into consideration more than looks.|

What Girls Said 7

• No. That's how guys' minds operate, not girls. Unlike guys, we don't look at a person and decide whether or not we will allow them to bang us without even knowing what his personality is like.

• No- I don't know right away. I know if think a person is good looking but not if I will sleep with them. I only had a slight attraction to my EX at first, but he was so good to me the first few weeks I totally fell for him, even married him.

• Yes.

• Personally, I would only want to have sex with a guy if I married them. And on that note, I would also go for personality first, but looks are a bonus.

You guys are the same way, don't deny it!

• i guess it depends on the person, I personally can't tell right away. but I found that the people I originally thought didn't look as attractive became more appealing with their positive caring and friendly personality.

• hmmm you are interesting.

• Pretty much. We know right away. It's biological.

What Guys Said 3

• Only with sluts? IDK. :/

I love sluts tho

• Yes, that is true. Either at the very first meeting, the girl finds you hot and will eventually allow you sexual access, or, she sees you as a creep. It's either/or, nothing in between.

And you are spot on about attraction; it can only be destroyed, it can never be created. In other words, she must already and immediately see you as attractive, now. If not, you will never in all your life have a shot with her and she will never develop attraction for you. it simply must always have existed, or it never will

This is key to understanding a woman's mind.

Some women will tell you personality matters. This is a lie society insists on teaching, but it's not true at all. The sooner they stop pushing it, the sooner women will be liberated into accepting it's only ever was about a man's looks, and they will be happier for being freer.

• Yes, it is true. Girls can discern a guy's looks as fast a guy can a girl's. That being said, if you really get to a girl emotionally, she can change her attraction towards you. That's why you see men who aren't all that good looking with hot women. Women's attraction is more malleable than male attraction, but only for some women. Some women demand a very hot guy not matter what, plus a good personality. Those girls are usually single for a reason.