Is it a turn OFF or turn ON when you find out a pretty girl has never had a boyfriend or kissed? (early 20s)

It seems most people believe that it's weird for a girl to have never been kissed or had a boyfriend by their early 20s. What are your thoughts on that?

Also, if a more "experienced" guy learned that a girl that he was interested in was very "inexperienced," what kind of thoughts or feelings does this give rise to?

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my long-term girlfriends didn't have much if any experiences in dating when I met her, despite her stunning looks. Things happen, a girl could be shy, busy on school, work, etc. Sometimes a girl just doesn't have a boyfriend, and not for some backwards reason. There's no point in rushing to conclusions as to why. She might be a decent girl, so I say give her a chance. If anything, I would be much more inclined to give her a chance than a girl that is known to go through men left and right.

What Guys Said 4

• Inexperienced pretty girl in her early 20's = just about every man's dream! I'm so sick of finding out a girl has been switching guys every month or dating like 5 five guys at once, or worse have a kid out of wedlock before even turning 20. It's good knowing there are some women out there that can control themselves and actually realize that it's not just a game you're playing, but your life. Seriously, my hope everyday is to find a girl like you. Where the hell have you been hiding!?

• Well, wouldn't call myself "experienced", but it would be a turn on for me. I like the idea of being a girls': first boyfriend, first kiss, first anything.

• Would be an ON for 90% of guys.

• Definitely a turn on for me

What Girls Said 1

• Is it a turn OFF or turn ON when you find out a pretty girl has never had a boyfriend or kissed? (early 20s)

It's probably a turn on as it seems most guys tend to regard gals as objects and property to which they want to be the first to own and lay claim to.

What are your thoughts on that?

My thoughts are that she can use her lacking experience to quite an advantage. I know I have.

In my experiences and observations such guys tend to either think of her as a worthwhile conquest or feel she is girlfriend material due to a hypocritical double standard of wanting to be praised for 'slutting' about and wanting a 'virtuous' gal.