Why do I enjoy texting with my ex?

For the last three days I have been texting my ex. We spend hours and hours texting. We talk about anything and remember the times when we used to be together.

For the past couple of days I have been feeling extremely happy.

I was the one that broke up with him because I felt that my feelings were not the same as his.

but why do I feel super happy, do I still have feelings for him? What is going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• It gives you a familiar sense of comfort and enjoyment it triggers all of the good and fun memories of that person but just remember this...exes are exes for a reason.

I think that your playing with fire for the fact of reinvolving yourself in an unhappy relationship that is just going to take more of your time.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like you are just happy to talk to him. If your relationship ended cleanly then there is usually a bond between exs. Could be that you still have feelings for him. Why don't you talk to him about it? If you are happy talking to him then you might want to consider getting back together, talking is a large amount of a relationship. If the talking is in sync and is making you happy then the rest of the relationship will follow suit.

• You clearly still like him enough to be giving him your "happy/nice character". And he as well.

Why don't you guys take it slow and see where it goes?

• You still have feelings for him.

What Girls Said 2

• You are reminiscing and romanticizing the good parts. Maybe you still have feelings for him, it sounds like you might.

• How long has it been since you broke up?

• three months

• just two or three times during the this three months.

• hmm. Well, I don't know the story of your relationship but if he's a good guy and you like talking to him and feel some attraction, maybe see if he wants to try again. I wish my boyfriend who dumped me would want to try again