Girls, do you like a kiss or hug?

As above , Do you like kiss(forehead/cheeks/neck/forehead) or a hug (from behind / front) from the guy you like ? ^_^

• Hug
  • Kiss
  • Results
which one do you prefer ?

Most Helpful Girl

• both of course. Unless your not yet comfortable enough with your emotions or not yet at that stage where you are that comfortable together.

What Girls Said 8

• There really should be a both category- because honestly, what girl doesn't like both? I love hugs- whether it's from family, friends, or boyfriend hugs always make my day. But an affectionate kiss on the forehead or cheek is definitely going to bring a smile to my face too. Plus, it's sort of the one thing that he gets to do that very few other people do (I say few because my best friend and I sometimes kiss on the cheek).

• The thing is, I fantasise about kissing the guy I like, but I prefer hugs because they just feel so good.

• im a very snuggly person so I randomly get the urge to hug people. I have never really dated someone, but I know that when I do, I'm definitely going to be a repeat offender of PDA. since I'm a shy person, I don't think I would be as apt to kiss the person I'm dating in public. general snuggling like hand holding and hugging I could do though(and sometimes randomly kiss them on the cheek ^_^)

• I like a hug from behind, and love it when he adds the kiss to the neck!

• Kiss,anytime! (': whether it's kiss on my neck,forehead,cheeks or even hand-kiss feels amazing. It's so sweet and romantic...

I also love hug from behind. Love surprises lol

• hug will do for me

• both!

• I like a hug from behind

What Guys Said 0