Guys when you are dating do you need to feel needed?

Do you get bothered when the girl does everything on her own?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah. But it's nice to feel WANTED. Indeed, feeling wanted is better than feeling needed. Being needed implies the person is only with you out of necessity. Being wanted on the other hand suggests though the person has options, they choose to be with you because it's their desire.

What Guys Said 5

• no, I like an independent woman.

• I guess I'd just like if she shared things in her life with me, problems included. I'd like if a girl can handle herself I don't need to be leading her by the hand. But if she did need my help she should communicate.

• The best girls are self-sufficient but don't mind if we offer to help. If a guy can't handle you opening your own door or paying for your meal, you've got an old school dude that might expect more of a submissive role than you're willing to assume.

• No the reason I date is so that I feel alone and unwanted and uneeded.

lol KIDDING duh

• Yes.

It's not so much that I want to see that she can't do things - I want to feel like she can ask me to do things, and be confident in my ability to do them. That she wouldn't be thinking something like "I'll get him to pick this up for me... no wait, he'll only f*** it up, I'll pick it up myself"

What Girls Said 0