How often is it okay to start a conversation with someone, via text or online?
If you know them, but aren't very close. And considering they don't initiate conversation, but do make an effort in a conversation and maintain it when you do talk.
Just wondering basic messaging etiquette, like how much contact is okay without bugging someone or becoming annoying?
(This does relate to a specific case, but curious about general ideas)
- Whenever you see them onlineVote A
- 2-3 times when you're both online at the same timeVote B
- Once a week (maximum)Vote C
- Only when you need to speak to them about something specificVote D
- If you've seen them in person recentlyVote E