I'm ill but my boyfriend still wants to be kissed and hang out?

So I've been sick for a couple of days now, and he says he missed his kiss yesterday morning. I let him kiss me goodbye, but I still feel bad because I don't want to get him sick.

And so soon I'm going to rehearsal, where I'll see him. So I don't really know what to do. I don't wanna get him sick, but I guess I also wouldn't mind having him there to cuddle up to or whatever because that's how I get when I'm sick.

Ugh, So I guess the best thing to do would be to suck it up and leave him alone anyway, but he says he doesn't care.

I just need some quick tips on this.

How exactly does a boyfriend treat his girlfriend when she's sick?

Okay, this one is solved, thank you to everyone who responded! I will be coming back for more questions (writing another one right now in fact.) and I hope you guys can guide me through some tough spots. This is the first major relationship I've had, so I'm pretty much doing what I can to make sure I don't screw it up.

Most Helpful Guy

• from a guy.

My fiancee is sick I call her "my sickie"

As guys we don't give a damn if your sick, we will kiss you, have sex with you, just the same it makes no difference to us.

Primarily because we don't particularly care if we get sick and we tend to handle illness a bit better.

:D

What Guys Said 2

• We're immortal (at least until 40) and we want you to know that even when you're sick we want to be with you.

Don't worry about getting him sick. He cares about you and not worrying about it is part of how he shows it.

• hahaha just kiss him, a kiss from your girlfriend is worth the risk of getting sick any day.

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend doesn't care if I'm sick or not. He'll come over anyway. He usually doesn't expect to be all kissy though. One time I actually sneezed on his face lol oops :) We usually just curl up with blankets, popcorn, and watch movies and take naps. He knows he's risking his health coming around me when I'm sick. I rarely get sick so when I'm sick, odds are everyone's gonna get it. And he usually does. His immune system is much weaker than mine so he turns up sick a day or two later and by that time I'm healthy again :)

Your boyfriend probably is aware that he could get sick from kissing you when you're ill. He doesn't seem to have an issue with it.

• He sounds like he's sweet and like he wants to take care of you, especially now. He knows you're ill, he knows kissing could get him sick yet he still asks for his kisses. I wouldn't leave him alone if I were you. He really doesn't mind if it gets him sick or not.