Would you date someone who you know has cheated in the past?

Would you date someone who has cheated in the past?

I would just find it hard to date someone if I know they have cheated on an ex because it would put a little doubt in my mind.

• Sure, everyone deserves a second chance
  • Hell no, I wouldn't trust them
  • It would depend on the person

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not. I don't have many deal breakers, but this is one of the ones I won't budge on. With all the STD's floating around out there, any girl that cheats on me is likely to compromise my physical health, not to mention the emotional toll from cheating. I simply have no respect for cheaters and with all the girls who aren't cheaters out there, I can safely cross the cheaters off my prospective girlfriends list.

What Girls Said 8

• I would give him a second chance. Not every guy who cheated once will cheat again. Times change, there's a different relationship. Yes, it would give me doubts, I don't trust people that easily so there will be a little voice in the back of my head saying "remember what he did", but only at times where he would act weird or "hide" things from me (or if I think he does).

• if I cared about them enough and I felt as thought I would be able to move past the hurt then yes. there is no point in trying to give the relationship another chance if your just going to throw it up in their face every time you have an argument. that's not saying that I wouldn't want to talk it out, oooooh no. we would have to have some serious venting time to get out all the negative emotions. if you just let that stuff sit without talking about, it just festers and starts to eat away at you from the inside out.

• Nope I wouldn't,I would never feel secure with such a person knowing he did smthn like that...

• If you have done it once, it is more possible for you to do it a second time and feel even less guilty doing it as you have already done it b4. There are a lot of people in this world for me to focus on a cheater.

• I tried once and they played me for a fool

• No,I wouldn't

• yea because I have too, I was young and dumb, people change.

• If he's hot and I like him enough, yes.

• even if you know he could cheat on you?

• But have you cheated before?

• Yup.

What Guys Said 8

• Never. It takes a really selfish person to cheat and I believe that it would be very rare to find someone who is truly rehabilitated from cheatong tendencies

• Yes why not? it is in the past a date is a date and can take many formats besides if the person does not tell you you would not know

• Nope. That would just be asking for it.

• F*** no. They cheated once, they could cheat again. Never trust a cheater. Let the cheaters only date other cheaters or abusers. Let them never have a nice guy or girl so they can suffer 100 folds more than the person they cheated on and hurt.

• I forgave my wife first time she cheated. Huge mistake I won't be making again!

• "no"

• Yeah, but I'd only use her for sex. Would sleep with one eye open and would not be surprised at all if she cheated soon.

• No. If they were willing to cheat on one person, chances are that they'll be willing to do it again.

Cheating doesn't just "happen". It's not just a "mistake". Cheating is a multi-step process that involves subterfuge and deception, and the kind of person who can do these things to someone that they claim to "love" is not a person that I'd ever want to be with.