Dating sites, girls I need your help?

Is it true that girls think that guys who take their own picture for dating sites are losers?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would use a timer so that it isn't one of those I-shot-this-in-the-mirror-in-my-bathroom pics.

What I found were signs of a problem were:

1) Guys who put pics of them without their shirts-they are not serious, they are just looking for sex or for someone to tell them how hot they are

2) Guys who put 5, 10, 20 pics of themselves on their profile. That is a sign of a total attention whore.

3) Anyone who puts pics that do not represent them accurately as they are now. I met guys who intentionally misrepresented their current fitness or looks. One guy posted a pic of him when he had been a body builder and since then he was still muscular but was overweight too. But then again he was one of those guys that posted 10 pictures of himself and spent the night talking about some baby mama drama on our first date. Yikes :)

What Girls Said 4

• It definitely makes you look like less of a loser if someone else takes it for you.

Not that I can talk. All of the pictures I post on the internet are selfies, lol.

Whatever.

• No lol, what makes you think that? Are girls losers too when they take their own picture for a dating site?

• all of them are losers

• No, not at all!

What Guys Said 0