Is there ever TOO much texting between a girl and guy?

I ask this because.. I just met a guy about 2 weeks ago, we went on a date last weekend, and going out again this weekend... but we text ALL DAY. If I don't check my phone in an hour, I find my phone has like 3 messages already. I totally like it, but I'm afraid we'll get sick of each other...becoming boring.

Anyone else think that or had experience texting some all day every day? How'd it end up?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're right, it may be fun now but you don't wanna overdo it and get sick of each other

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, but every time you text...you run out of more and more topics, so it makes it harder to text next time. I would try texting only at night or a certain time of day making a special texting time just for both of you.

I text everyday, usually a good morning text, a text somewhere before both of us sleep, and lastly a goodnight text. And on the weekends we FaceTime.

• i text all day and I don't think I text too much and I text 24/7!

• Yeah it can be to much, one or two but after that its boring..

What Girls Said 2

• I know I have text to much when my thumbs get sore, its time to call it quits

• its good