Why does a guy text you back 2 days later?...

I was just wondering, I texted a guy and he didn't respond until 2 days later...I don't get it. I know he is busy and all but after 2 days you would think to just forget it...idk? thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Because 2 days is like nothing to a guy, and he doesn't understand that girls are not like that.

What Guys Said 7

• Is the way things work a lot of the time...

Delay makes the mind wonder. Every relationship normally starts

with some kind of game.

But 2 days is pushing it ... Message once or twice..If he stays the same

dont bother. The guy must make the effort

But hey...thats just me

• Probably not into you... Looked at his phone, had more important things going on. And then when he was really bored, he remembered you texted him and texted you out of boredom. Could be an exception... but I doubt it.

• why do girls reply several days later? Same thing...

• maybe he didn't know what do say at the time or its a lot of pressure for him to say something to you? I used to do that a lot yea it was a bad habit

• it could be for many reasons, his phone might have died/been out of credit or maybe he likes you and was too shy or wanting you to think he isn't clingy or whatever, hard to say and I would reccomend asking him

• no

• Whenever someone texts me I text them back right away in most situations. Unless my phone is dead or lost. You can't really say for sure without being inside his head.

What Girls Said 2

• Who knows. Ask him directly.

• The question is about a guy taking too long to text back, my answer is that he is doing it on purpose...its a game.