How Long to Pursue Her

Alright, ladies, I could use your thoughts and suggestions on a situation with a girl I've been on a couple dates with. First, I'll preface all... Show More

Typo above: she's always RESPONDED pretty quickly to me before*

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww you sound so sweet. I really like the way you're approaching this, just by the way lol.

She might be confused actually that you didn't kiss her, because sometimes if a girl hasn't dated much, she'll have expectations that she got from a movie or something and that just seems like what should have happened.. if you hang out with her next time, pay careful attention to how she looks at you.. I'm not quite sure how else to describe it other than expectant, and it might be even harder to catch if she really hasn't had much experience.

This might also just be a fluke, sometimes I call someone and my call just doenst go through to them. I've sat in a room before with someone, and called them, and watched my phone ring, but nothing show up on theirs lol.. not saying that's ALWAYS going to be the case if you don't hear back from someone.. but its a possibility.

Yea, I think maybe wait a few more days, but if you don't mind, call her again. Maybe text first, just to have a conversation of sorts, hi, how are you doing, something something- to see if she really is ignoring you. and if she isnt, call later and ask her out again.

Asker upvoted
    • Thanks for your answer! Definitely understand what you're saying. She's definitely tougher to decipher than other girls I've been out with or had relationships with. She's a really traditional girl, a Christian, and from a generally conservative background. All 3 of which I really like about her.

I wondered about the call maybe not having gone through, too, because she did make a comment on our date about how sometimes one of her girl friend's texts don'e always come through the right way.

• Show Older
    • Well, lets hope that IS the case! =)

• Oh, yea 2 days is nothing really. (In my opinion)

And yes that's a possibility too, if that is the case then kinda let her decide. If she feels like she should, the she might do it herself.