White guys that date black girls..

Would you prefer the girl wear her natural hair or a weave/extensions?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Wouldn't worry me, love. Whatever she's happy and comfortable with.

• how nice :)

What Guys Said 7

• Natural hair is my favorite but they tend to be able to rock both styles. But natural hair is unique and hot

• interesting thanks :)

• I always preferred natural hair myself.

• Either or. My preference would depend on mood that night I guess. But over all that wouldn't matter as long as I got to see the girl. And normally I prefer natural hair.

• The hair on her head? Just like all hair you should keep it tidy and washed. ;-)But seriously, whatever you're happy with. Most guys are just happy that you sort your hair out yourself and they will say "it's really nice". Why, have you mentioned this to your boyfriend? Is their a white guy that you like?

• I think some white guys are cute, but I'm just curious. Natural hair is usually something some black guys dislike.

• I've always found it a little odd for people to put fake hair in their head unless they were bald or something, but I guess it doesn't make a huge difference. Switch it up if you want. The only thing about hair that I'm really picky on is that I really don't like the very short hairstyles like Halle Berry's for instance. I can get behind any other kind of style you wanted to pull off.I'm ignorant in the subject, so please excuse that. I know that you can straighten your hair if you want, so what's the appeal? Or should it be assumed that if she has straight hair some of it is fake?

• it depends on the texture of the hair, for some if you straighten it and its really long most people think its fake when it's not.

• I'm involved with a black girl and I tease her because she made a wig for herself. I guess what she does to try and look good is her own business, but I wish she would realize that she is beautiful just how she is.

• I don't like it when girls try to have all but their natural hair. Sometimes sad when they hide their natural beautiful hair with those other colors etc. Also, I think the more natural the better. I've never met actually "black" girl in my country :P but it still applies.

• lol cool, thanks for your answer :)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!