Would you date a good looking girl with undesirable personality?

Would you date a b*tch if she was hot? I don't mean just using her for s3x a few times and dump her, I mean properly date her, be attentive to her warped emotional needs, put up with her tantrums and mind games on a long term basis, try to change her for the better in exchange for sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• Change only comes if the person wants it from within.

I would never put up with any ones crap, no matter if they were the hottest person in my eyes.

I am worth more than any ones sh*t, so they'd have to continue walking down that dark and lonely road by themselves.

The most attractive person, can be the most ugliest in my eyes if they have a crappy personality.

Being around them would fuel me and turn me off so much, that it'd be impossible for me to want them sexually.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• mMany guys do if she's hot and puts out.

• i hope not.

• Most guys would. It happens a lot, as well as girls dating jerks offs that they're really attracted to. Humans are hardwired to pursue sex with attractive people -- except our brains don't just make us lust for those people, they make us infatuated and blind to their flaws for a long time.

• A good looking guy may draw me to him for his appearance but if his personality doesn't click with mine, in the end it won't work out. We all know this right!

What Guys Said 4

• No. Life's too short and sex is too easy to get to be wasting time on a girl like that.

• No. You can put up with the bullsh*t, and still find yourself dumped. It's for the better though. You shouldn't be with someone who is untrustworthy and wants to always rile you up. Oh yeah, and the good looks lose their appeal very quickly.

• Yes her superior genetics should could pass on to my kids outweigh how she would treat me.

You won't be able to change her though, and if you did she would probably leave you for someone closer to her physical attractiveness.

• No, and I don't think I would be able to get her anyway. I'm not a trendy guy for her to have on her arms.

Plus, I have anger issues myself. I can put up with it if it is an every once in a while thing, but I would snap at her if it occurred often.