Been on 2 dates with this guy and we haven't kissed....

I'll admit I am very nervous to make the first move. It's like we end the date and we get to that awkward part and don't know what to do...

We both really like one another and are pretty much certain we are going to be in a relationship together but idk...it's just weird...

Idk how to get beyond this "weirdness" I feel like the more time that passes, the more awkward our first kiss will be. By the way we've been talking for like a month. He likes me a lot, that is a known fact. I think he is just incredibly nervous himself and not sure what to do. I don't want to get stuck in a rut.

Ugh how do I get past this!? Any tips?

What Guys Said 1

• One tip. Kiss him. Problem solved. :-)

You don't have to actually do the first move though. When you want him to kiss you, stand in front of him and open your arms for a hug. When he moves in, hold on and make eye contact. If he doesn't kiss you, he's probably gay or not into you.

What Girls Said 0