Girls, what kind of things are romantic?

okay, girls I need to know what is romantic, because I really would like to get this first kiss(on the lips), and I just got my first girlfriend and I asked her what do I have to do to get a kiss and she said "What every girl thinks", so what's romantic, and I do not want to do something complicated, or to extravagant,

please and thx for any responses

oh and I am currently in the mid-north USA, and she's not one for cold either

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever you do, don't ask "Can I kiss you?" It TOTALLY kills the moment.

It's hard to say what you should do, because romance is best when it's totally personalized. You need to find out what she likes, what she values, etc. Take her to a place that has meaning for her, give her something you know she'll love (eh, that's optional), look in her eyes, tilt her chin up with your hand and kiss her.

For example, my guy friend once took me to a fireworks show. Somehow he knew that fireworks make me feel mushy and romantic haha. Anyways, he asked me out during the fireworks and it was amazing. If we had already been dating, he easily could have used that as an opportunity to kiss me. :) Alternatively, if a new guy came into my life and wanted to be romantic, he might take me to an animal shelter and let me play with puppies, since I love dogs more than anything. That would actually be a pretty easy way to get a kiss from me, hahaha.

What Girls Said 5

• Just be her best friend, but more. Talk a walk under the stars and just talk. Walk to a park and have a night-picnic there.

• she wants you to be assertive and take the lead. as scary and complicated as it may sound just take her on a date you think is romantic, and at the end just go ahead and do it :)

• picnic at the park!

• It's a kiss

. Not a proposal

But ok...

Light some candles

• ?!?!?

Sound like she wants you to do something cheesy from out of a movie. You'll have to bite the bullet and watch a few chick flicks to find out what the point of commonality is.

"What every girl wants" may just refer to stuff she's seen on TV...

What Guys Said 2

• Be creative, do something simple, don't try too hard but put some effort into it all the same. This should be where your creativity shines through, usually include something nice like flowers. Take her to a butterfly zoo, a botanical garden, show her your closest friends and family, show here where you grew up, or just go into a tree house with her and talk while you both watch the sunset. Think of something

• " so are you gonna kiss me or am I gonna have to lie to my diary" always works