Who should be the next one to initiate?

I've been seeing this guy for the past month or so. We met at a friend's party, and ended up hooking up that night. In the morning, he bought me breakfast and gave me a lift home. A few weeks later, I added him on Facebook and asked him to join me at an event hosted by a few of my friends. We hit it off and had a great time. We spent the night together, again. In the morning we arranged another time to meet. On our next date, we went on a walk in the park and had ice cream, and later on made dinner together and brought it to my friend's pot luck. This time we only made out because I had some assignments to finish that night. About a week later, I asked him out for a movie. He joined me and we had a great time, lots of laughs and we went out for dinner afterward. When he dropped me off, we made out in the car. As you can see, I've done quite a bit of the initiating, however, all of our dates have been successful thus far, and we've had a great time. It's been about a week and a half since the last date. Is the ball in his court? Or should I initiate again if I feel like it?

What Guys Said 1

• Go ahead and initiate. Sounds like things are going good. Don't be afraid to ask about him initiating if you think he's not doing much of it.

• Hey, so I asked him to join a friend and me out for some beers. I missed the bus back to my place so he invited me to stay at his place, and yadda yadda yadda. We had a good time, chatted for a bit the next day...but now we haven't spoken for a week. What's the deal?

What Girls Said 0