Would you date an androgynous looking person?

Would you date an androgynous looking person.

androgynous: being both male and female in looks.

Male EX: link

link

Female EX: link

link

Thank you for your comments.

from what I gathered Androgynous people are only considered beautiful or interesting in the modeling world, not the real world. is my conclusion right?

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't be an issue with me. There are other factors that I consider more important. Personality, interests, values, beliefs, family. These are things that I care about.. Not how someone chooses to cut their hair or the clothes/make-up that they wear.

What Guys Said 25

• Absolutely not. I am not attracted to masculine looking women. I prefer my women to look like the more traditional norm of what it means to be feminine looking.

• Andrej was having his birthday celebration at a table next to mine a couple of months ago and I totally and utterly took him for a girl, and I should know, LOL.

These photos make it very clear who's male and who's female.

• I can't afford to be picky. Heck, I'd date a fat baby with a beard!

• O_O Mind f***.

Oh wait... I know the third one, and he's a guy... link

lol you dun goof.

Not if the looked completely like a guy. I don't like masculine looking girls either, but these girls are hot

link

link

• I'm sorry but I could never. I like me women as feminine looking as possible

• Both of the females you've posted as examples seem attractive to me.

The males you posted look photoshopped. Like female heads on male bodies.

• Sorry but no I don't think I could... I guess considering I am extremely straight and not really attracted to any of the features of guys that I couldn't imagine myself having any interest in an androgynous looking woman

• Androgynous like Annie Lennox ca. 1981? Yep!

Androgynous like Grace Jones, David Bowie? Nah.

As long as she doesn't look androgynous below the neck.

Especially below the waist.

• No. I love that woman looks feminine, if she looks like a man that turn me down.

• Yes, I actually kinda prefer the androgynous look on women. I love it for example when they wear boyish clothes, have a boyish haircut, but still have obvious feminine features. Part of it might be the personalities of androgynous ladies I've met is more in sync with what I'm looking for.

• oh hell na

• Sleep with one? Maybe, only if their style is androgenous as opposed to their physical appearance.

As far as a relationship, probably not. I just can't take them seriously.

• I would have to say no to this question.

• I need my girl...To look like a girl.. Not Arnie...

• Both of this women would look a million percent better if they smiled. If the person is right for me it wouldn't be an issue. In fact, the girl I'm attracted to now is quite muscular as she is very fit and that's not an issue for me at all.

• I mind as well date the 1998 Version of Marilyn Manson

link

• the males kind of looked more attractive than the females especially that second male. very disturbing for me

• Nooo...

• as long as they are not complete bores and make me not want to hang myself iam down

• Depends on the girl, you links no, but that link is a yes.

• well that scared the sh*t outta me. I once had sex with a gay girl. she had short hair and wasn't that femenin but she was still sexy and smelled like a woman. but that's too extreme.

• That'd be a no go.

• The girls didn't really look that bad as far the guys ha ha holy sh*t.

• Ehhhhh link

• i just couldnt

What Girls Said 21

• No because people will get the impression that I am dating a tranny.

No offense, but that isn't exactly my cup of tea.

I like a manly man.

Not someone that looks almost has soft has me.

• If his behavior wasn't feminine,yes I would. Even if I'm more into manly guys, I always appreciate a beautiful face

• I couldn't, I am extremely straight, I likely manly looking men, I rather date a skinny nerdy looking guy...just too feminine for me just would be turned off...I'd have to close my eyes during sex... but yes if the person had an amazing personality, deep voice, and didn't move around feminine and he was taller than me...sure maybe

• Probably not. I would not be attracted to those features to begin with, but if he was an exceptional guy, I'm sure that wouldn't hold me back.

• I actually find that feature very attractive. That's because I think androgynous guys or girls tend to care a lot less about arbitrary stereotypes that society imposes and act just as they feel they want to. That shows some serious confidence that most of us wouldn't be able to apply. So... yeah.

• eh...its hard to say on this one. Depends on how androgynous, or rather if they are naturally somewhat androgynous or if they're purposefully doing it.

I'm not attracted to the 'manliest' of men as is, so, I'm sure there are some feminine looking men out there I'd like. In both the guy pictures, its the hair that's bothering me, but that's a changeable thing.

A lot of very attractive faces have cross over features, to me they look younger for it.

• I did...I thought it was one gender at first and then I found out it was the other and kept dating. Not telling you which gender.

• Would I date a guy with long hair & a feminine face hmmm... I don't know. It all depends on how good looking he is & how he acts.

• I couldn't do it!

there would be no attraction . .

it's true: these people were considered blessed

in the ancient years because it was believed they had two souls . . :)

• I couldn't do it.

• Nope definitely not haha!

• Scared the sh*t out of me. Nope, would not date a guy like that. Actually, has to look like a guy

• No, I would not.

• I wouldn't date a guy that looks like a girl at all.

• I'm confused . If you are talking about the hair style then I would love to have a very short hair like that though! It wouldn't change the fact that you are a girl. I mean unless you look like a guy completely and have a guy voice then you would have to question your gender. Happened to a girl I knew in high-school but she had a long hair though but never had girlie features! she turned out to be a boy, that was a big shock :0 .

The short hair fits some people and doesn't fit some people.

• I need my man fully masculine sorry. Not a man who thinks he's a woman.

• I think it's all in the picture. How they're posed, how the editing is done, etc.

• I would if he acted masculine

• Hell no.I don't want a girlie man.i'm into masculinity.that's not to say androgynous people are inherently ugly,I just don't get attracted to them

• NOPE! I can fight my own battles, and I don't need a protector, but I like a guy who looks like he could fight for me.

• The last link is beyond gorgeous, I would date her but her beauty would out shine mine...lol I date people uglier than me..

• The females are gorgeous

The males are creepy