How should I dress for a date?

Tomorrow I'm going on a date with someone. We're going to dinner I want to dress really nice :)

Should I do my hair straight or curly?

Boots or pumps?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress should be a bit challenging, but not too much. The guy must to fantasize about you. If you show too much, his imagination will be worse.

What Guys Said 5

• you know what the person likes? and where are you going. a very nice place?

• then wear something nice? ha ha you just answered your own question

• high heel thigh boots and a miniskirt

• Curly of course..

• 0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If you want you can wear a nice short and a nice tanktop and some pumps.. that looks really nice... or a really pretty dress and pumps... it actually depends where you are having your date.. I think curly hair looks really sexy but it depends how you wear it (: hope this helps

• If your confident in boots then go for that, if not then stick to pumps. There's nothing more unattractive than a girl that wears heels and can't walk in them. As for your hair, you can't really judge properly unless we saw a picture of your face. Some girls suit straight, some curly. Good luck on your date.